Am I the only one who thinks those Segway scooters are retarded? Yesterday afternoon, some jackass comes tear assing down 16th street at 15 mph, big floppy hair blowing in the wind. Shouldn't he have to drive that thing in the street.
Congrats to the first place Tampa Ray Devil Rays!
So GO LIVE wasn’t so bad. Well at least so far. We got Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and that is good, but can you have too much of a good thing? With the 20 cases of donuts they bought there were lots left over, one of the boxes got put on the ledge near my desk. Ohh did it ever reek.
Ani in the immortal words of Dr. Frankenfuter "Don't Dream it ... Be it"
OFFICE LINGO FOR GEN-Xers
• Blamestorming: Sitting around discussing why a project failed, and who was responsible.
• Ego Surfing: Scanning the Internet, databases and print media, looking for reference to one's own name.
• Elvis Year: The peak year of something or someone's popularity; e.g., "The Cabbage Patch Doll's Elvis Year was 1982."
• Keyboard Plaque: The gross buildup of dirt and crud found on computer keyboards.
• Mouse Potato: The wired generation's version of the couch potato.
• Stress Puppy: A person who seems to thrive on being stressed out and whiny.
• Swiped Out: An ATM or debit card that has been rendered useless because the magnetic strip has worn away due to excessive use.
• Tourists: People who take training classes just to get a vacation from the office.
• Treeware: Hacker slang for documentation or other printed material.
• Uninstalled: Euphemism for being fired.