In honor of the return of the baseball scene, I made the hit drink sweeping across the nation ... The Pedro Martini! Gallagher's steak house will be serving these drinks tommorow during opening game versus the Reds. Gallagher's dinners can also enjoy a Beltran Burger.
The Pedro Martini
• Five ounces freshly squeezed orange juice.
• One-and-a-half ounces Stoli orange vodka.
• Splash of triple sec.
• Shake above ingredients with ice before straining into a chilled martini glass.
• Slowly pour 1 1/2 ounces blue Curacao down the side of the glass using the back of a stirrer spoon, allowing it to flow to the bottom and form a solid blue base.
• Garnish with an orange wheel.