So tomorrow is Nugget's Pre-K moving up ceremony. We are so proud of the kind of awesome little girl she has become. But that also means that Camp Papa begins for season three. It will be a slow start as I threw out my back on Sunday at the zoo.
Things I'd like to do this summer.
- Finish potty training
- Teach at least nugget how to ride a bike
- teach both to catch with a baseball glove
- Go to a Mets game
- Go camping
- use some of those kids bowl free coupons
- pick up more freelance work
- visit new parks and play in a park in every burrough.